The party renting the studio is responsible for observing these guidelines. Failure to observe these guidelines will be grounds for loss of future access to the studio and/or damage charges.
We appreciate your cooperation in observing these rules. We ask that everyone respects the space and leaves the rooms clean and tidy in order to avoid additional cleaning fees.
- Studio 101 is monitored by internal security cameras to provide a safe and secure environment for photographers and talent. Cameras remain running 24/7 to ensure all equipment and furniture in the space is kept. Cameras will not be turned off at anytime for any reason whatsoever. Footage is not stored on a hard drive or anywhere locally but stores online for 10 days then is deleted.
- During check-in, you will be asked to provide your ID and present the credit card used for the booking for verification. At this time your card will be billed for the booked session and any other add-ons selected. All equipment and studio is checked prior to your use. As we do not preauthorize for deposits, by submitting your card during the booking process you authorize TinkerBox Creative Media to bill your card provided for any damages to but not limited to the studio, furniture, equipment, fixtures, desks, lights, floors, etc…
- Our staff will visit the studio 5-10 minutes prior to the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. If there are any damages to the floor / furniture / equipment, you will be advised to reimburse the cost of the damage. If the room is left untidy, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- Maximum room capacity for our studio is 5 people. If the number of attendants exceeds maximum capacity, please contact us directly to book the studio. If you exceed capacity without pre-approval from our team, there will be extra charges associated with your rental.
- All garbage brought into studio room must be cleaned and put into garbage bins under sink or brought to the front outside garbage bins after your shoot is completed. If there is garbage left behind, you will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- No pets can be brought into the studio. If your shoot is animal oriented, please contact us directly to discuss.
- Since the studio is not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music. Music played in the studio must not contain any explicit content. Please also be mindful of any sort of stomping on the floor as there are other offices beneath us.
- Please do not use any of the other parts of the building for your shoot such as the stairwells and hallways. All contents for your shoot must be brought in to the studio and not left anywhere out in the halls etc…
- The V-Flats for rent are to be used with proper care. If the V-Flat is damaged after use, you will be subject to a replacement fee of $200.
- Paper backdrops are free to use. Once the paper is rolled out on to the floor and is stepped on you will be charged 6$ per foot that has to be cut off. If you are going to roll paper out for your shoot please advise at check-in so that we can add it to your invoice. If not, you will be billed using the card on file post shoot.
- We do not guarantee all colours of paper backdrop will be available. Please check the equipment page for current colour list. Black, grey and white backdrops will always be available and setup. Colour backdrops will need to be setup on a per use basis.
- Booking and cancellation policy; All reservations are reserved with credit card numbers and will be charged in full at the time of arrival & check in. Equipment rental will be added to rental fee prior to card being charged. TinkerBox Creative Media offers studio credit for cancelled bookings (no refunds). If you cancel your reservation with over 48 hours notice from your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 20% of your booking value. If you cancel your reservation within 24- 48 hours of your booking date, your reschedule fee will be 50% of your booking value. If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking date, you will be liable for the full value of the booking.
- Renters are not permitted in the lower level basement of the unit.
- Parking pass will be available upon arrival and must be surrendered at the end of your booking for our parking spot. Once your booking is complete you must remove your vehicle from the spot as to make the space available for the next client.
- We are always in the process of improving the studio and contents, and there is a small chance that we may remove a beloved furniture item due to damage and replace it with another prop. Please refer to our website for the latest look of our space. If you are planning a photoshoot with a specific look or a prop in mind, please contact us before your booking.
- Headshot Day shoots. Photos are for personal use only. Not to be used for commercial use or publications. Photos are the property of their respective photographer. All sales are final. No refunds will be provided. We reserve the right to reschedule Headshot Days with out notice. We will promptly try to provide notice depending on the circumstances. Alternative days will be emailed to anyone booked for shoots that have been cancelled.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy at any given time without prior notice. It is best to always check in to make sure that you are up to date with our current policies.